Monday, February 2, 2009

All I Want is a Chicken

A few weeks ago I was shopping at my usual Sam's Club, decided I wanted to get a rotisserie chicken for dinner, so yummy. I noticed a big sign at the meat counter they were remodeling and there would be no chickens for the next 3 days. BUMMER!

There is also a Sam's not far from Ethan's school, after picking him up today, I haul the boys over specifically for a chicken. They were still roasting, and I'd have to wait 30 minutes. ERG! So frustrating. 2 failed chicken attempts...maybe next time!

1 comment:

Christy@pipandsqueak said...

My new favorite is the whole chicken from Cowboy Chicken. There is one down by me but I think there maybe another by you. They will cut it up for you. They have awesome sides - twice baked potatoes, grilled green beans, creamed spinach. MMMM, I am getting hungry. You should try it.