Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tagged

MAN TAG:
1. Who is your man? Paul
2. How long have you been married? 7 years
3. How long dated? Met in Dec. '98, started dating Apr '99, engaged March 2000
4. How old is your man? 36
5. Who eats more? Paul, unless it's cookies
6. Who said "I love you" first? Me.
7. Who is taller? Paul. He's 6'2" ft, I'm 5'5"
8. Who sings better? Me
9. Who is smarter? Paul
10. Whose temper is worse? mine
11. Who does the laundry? Me, I don't like Paul doing it.
12. Who takes out the garbage? I put it at the back door, Paul takes it from there.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Paul
14. Who pays the bills? What a funny question...Paul
15. Who is better with the computer? How many of you know us? Paul, naturally.
16. Who mows the lawn? Paul
17. Who cooks dinner? ME. Paul used to cook on special occasions...what happened here!
18. Who drives when you are together? Paul. I am very good abt telling him is going the wrong way and to park "here" or "there."
19. Who pays when you go out? Usually me, I control the weekly enevelopes.
20. Who is most stubborn? Both of us in different ways.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? pretty even on that one.
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Almost equal amounts of each.
23. Who kissed who first? Paul, while we were watching Ever After. How sweet!
24. Who asked who out? Paul. We went to Terilli's and played putt putt. I schooled him!
25. Who proposed? Paul. We were on a carriage ride downtown.
26. Who is more sensitive? We are both sensitive in different ways.
27. Who has more friends? Me.
28. Who has more siblings? Me, one older/one younger brother. Paul, one sister
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Such a great question. Paul, but they are mine. (I'll make this short as possible) Seriously, one day many years ago Paul came home from work and I was hanging his pants up for him...they were MINE! Never in our entire history have I been thinner or taller than him. You would have thought he'd notice. He wanted me to promise never to tell anyone...6 years and hundreds of people later...I would not promise. It is just too funny. For real, Paul wears the "pants."

1 comment:

Rich and Jen said...

#29...Oh my gosh, that's HILARIOUS!!! I'm so glad that question was on there! :oP