Since the weather is so great, we take to eating meals outside. However, that does not mean the mosquitos have quit coming around. I think they are worse than this summer. Naturally, Graham gets eaten alive by them. We slather him up, me too, and fire up the citronella candles. The boys like to call it "fire," which it is - duh! We do the "oohhh hot" "ouch" game with them, that the candle will hurt if you get burned. Apparently, this is not enough of a warning for dear Graham. After dinner Paul and I were still chatting while the boys played...yes...Graham stuck his finger in the flame. Yep, "OUCH!" Thankfully it wasn't too bad, we are just hoping for "lesson learned."