Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve Prayer

I love bedtime prayer with Ethan. You never know what he's going to pray for. Sometimes they are so very sweet and heartfelt, practical, or just looking around the room thinking of things to pray and it goes on and on and on!

Preface: aaallll Christmas shows and movies you watch are either taking place where there is snow everywhere or it snows for Christmas morning.

Prayer:
Dear God, please can you let it snow tonight. I would really like there to be snow on Christmas. Please God can you just do that for me? Just let it snow and we can play in it and it will be nice. Just do that for me ok? Thank you for my Mommy and Daddy.

So sweet. God can make anything happen, but highly unlikely to have a white Christmas in North Texas. I love that boy.

No comments: